This year the company was marked in 6 categories:
- Tax consulting (among leading firms);
- Tax litigation (among leading firms);
- Transfer pricing (among leading firms; head of practice – partner Larysa Vrublevska);
- Corporate and M&A (among established practices; co-heads of the practice – partners Yaroslav Romanchuk and Andriy Romanchuk);
- Criminal law / White-Collar Crime (among established practices; co-heads of the practice – partners Yevhen Petrenko and Hanna Shyshko);
- Agribusiness (among established practice, head of the practice – managing partner Yaroslav Romanchuk).
In addition, attorney-at-law, managing partner of EUCON Yaroslav Romanchuk was included in the list of leading individuals in tax consulting and litigation. In the last of the mentioned categories also the attorney-at-law, adviser Volodymyr Bevza among other notable practitioners. In turn, the auditor, partner Larysa Vrublevska was included in the rating of notable practitioner in transfer pricing. This year, EUCON’s criminal practice, headed by attorneys-at-law Yevhen Petrenko and Hanna Shyshko, was rated for the first time in the list of established practices in the market.
We remind you that Ukrainian Law Firms 2021. A Handbook for Foreign Clients is an annual publication that has been the main guide to the Ukrainian legal services market for both foreign and domestic clients for 19 years clients and law firms in particular.