On March 24, 2016 the II International Forum «TRANSFER PRICING – 2016» will take place in Kyiv. The forum has established itself as an important platform for exchange of ideas and professional advice from practitioners in the field of transfer pricing (hereinafter – TP).
This year the forum will focus on the three key accents:
- the first practice of TP inspections by regulatory authorities of Ukraine;
- global approaches to TP and transactions planning;
- new rules of TP play and changes in tax planning for international companies in Ukraine.
Date: 24 March 2016
Time: 08:30 – 18:00
Venue: Ukraina Hotel, 4 Instytutska street, Kyiv
- The trend of «tightening the screws» in International tax planning. What should we expect in the nearest future?
- Reporting Campaign 2015. Relevant issues;
- Tax control. Developing strategies to protect the taxpayer and the first experience of justifying the price level. Judicial practice;
- Practical cases.
Speakers: State Fiscal Service of Ukraine officials, leading national and international advisers, auditors and lawyers specializing in Transfer Pricing.
- International Legal Center EUCON
- International Audit Union
- Tax Advisers Association
- Council of Independent Accountants and Auditors
Early registration discounts available.
If you would like to read about the results of the previous I International Forum «TRANSFER PRICING-2015», please follow the link: http://euconlaw.com/en/transfer-2015/
If you have any questions please contact Olena Vakulik firstname.lastname@example.org, тел. +380 (44) 238 09 44.