In many cases, the legislation of Ukraine obliges entrepreneurs in the process of establishing legal entities, starting joint activities and implementing purchase and sale agreements to obtain the prior opinion or permission of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and the antimonopoly authorities of Poland.
EUCON Legal Group successfully provides foreign and domestic entrepreneurs with competition law services. Our lawyers provide qualified assistance to projects for obtaining permits from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and the antimonopoly bodies of Poland for concentration and concerted actions. In its portfolio, the company has successfully implemented practical cases to combat abuse of monopolies and unfair competition.
Our experts provide services as follows:
- preparation and submission to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and antimonopoly bodies of Poland of a package of documents to obtain preliminary conclusions, permits for concentration and/or concerted actions of economic entities, appeals against the results of tenders for public procurement of goods and services;
- legal advice on the occupation of a monopoly (dominant) position by business entities;
- antitrust compliance;
- advising and clarifying competition law;
- protection of violated client’s rights as unfair competition (verification of compliance with competition law of advertising materials, advertising campaigns etc.);
- preparation of appeals to antitrust authorities on issues of unfair competition;
- detection of violations of competition law in the formation of a group of related parties, minimization of risks of negative consequences;
- structuring agreements in order to bring them in line with the requirements of competition law;
- development of internal policies for compliance with competition law for their application by employees of companies;
- representation of clients’ interests in the Antimonopoly Committee’s consideration of cases of violation of competition law;
- preparation of draft rules of fair trade, rules of professional ethics in competition and their registration in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and antitrust authorities of Poland;
- representation of clients’ interests in courts in cases of appealing against decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and antitrust authorities of Poland.
- Managing partner, attorney at law
- Head of corporate practice
- Head of tax and customs practice