EUCON experts provide services in the field of independent expert valuation of property, perform work related to investment planning (development of business plans, rehabilitation plans etc.), consulting on privatization, corporate governance, bankruptcy etc., as well as perform analysis of the competitive environment etc.
The EUCON appraisal team includes not only qualified appraisers with diverse experience, but also lawyers, auditors and tax consultants. Such a synergetic approach helps to assess the problem from different angles and provide an optimized qualified solution to the client, taking into account his requirements and wishes.
The company has experience in valuing business, tangible and intangible assets, stocks, land plots in the context of various commercially ambiguous situations.
EUCON’s competitive advantage is the experience of valuation when obtaining a loan, investing, contributing an asset, selling property during bankruptcy proceedings, insurance, determining the amount of damages, for IPO/IFRS/IAS and other management decisions.
Our experts provide services as follows:
- Evaluation of objects in material form:
- evaluation of immovable property (real estate, land plots and property rights to them);
- evaluation of machinery and equipment;
- assessment of motor vehicles;
- assessment of aircrafts;
- assessment of vessels;
- assessment of movables, other than those related to machinery, equipment, wheeled vehicles, aircraft, vessels and those of cultural value;
- assessment for the purposes of taxation and accrual and payment of other mandatory payments made in accordance with the law.
- Valuation of integral property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets, including valuation of intellectual property rights:
- valuation of integral property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets, except for valuation of intellectual property rights;
- assessment of intellectual property rights;
- assessment for the purposes of taxation and accrual and payment of other mandatory payments made in accordance with the law;
- land valuation.