Our team offers a full range of legal services in the field of E-commerce that includes common legal support for economic activity of enterprises operating in the field of E-commerce and individual assistance with the issues of new business models, services and products in the field of E-commerce, specifically concerning payments and payment systems, telecommunications, analytics, delivery and settlements.
The complex of services provides for the preparation and further support of transactions in this area, the development of legal and tax models for new products and services in the field of electronic and mobile commerce, the development of bills and draft regulations (legal and regulatory instruments).
We possess many years of experience in launching of new products and services in E-commerce, e.g. mobile commerce services having been successfully provided in Ukraine today.
Our experts provide services as follows:
- development and due diligence of agreements in the field of e-commerce;
- support and representing of our clients’ interests in public authorities;
- advising on tax issues in the field of E-commerce;
- protection of rights and interests in judicial bodies and in out-of-court disputes resolution;
- legal assistance for economic activity of the companies operating in E-commerce;
- development and due diligence (legal analysis) of new business models, products and services in the field of mobile commerce;
- elaboration and planning of tax strategies.