The real estate and construction sector is one of the key promising industries that is developing rapidly in the context of large-scale construction projects in Ukraine. Thus, representatives of development, public and private developers increasingly need professional legal support for the successful implementation of business projects, including international ones.
Our competitive advantage in the market is that our experts have FIDIC certificates and enjoy the official status of International Consultants for the support of construction and infrastructure projects funded by international organizations, including the World Bank, EBRD etc.
Our experts provide services as follows:
- advice on acquisition of title to real estate;
- development and due diligence of real estate agreements (purchase and sale agreements, exchange, donations, real estate leases, concessions etc.);
- support and representation of the interests of companies in government agencies when concluding real estate contracts;
- providing support for the implementation of transactions with real estate;
- legal support at the conclusion of preliminary agreements of real estate lease agreements;
- advising on tax issues in the field of real estate transactions;
- advising on the reliability of real estate investing;
- protection of rights and interests in the judicial authorities and in out-of-court ways of resolving disputes and conflicts over real estate;
- advising on the introduction of real estate in the authorized capital of enterprises;
- advising on design and construction permits;
- consulting on the scope of construction and infrastructure projects;
- advising on public procurement in the implementation of real estate projects;
- drawing up of contracts for development projects;
- advising on current issues that arise during construction;
- real estate audit and minimization of risks related to the acquisition of rights to various objects.