Hanna Shyshko specializes in criminal law and litigation, inspections carried out by public authorities, mediation, has more than 13 years of successful experience. The expert provides legal assistance in the field of criminal law and procedure, successfully defending the interests of both business and business representatives, as well as the state establishment, including ministers and their deputies, MPs, government officials and politicians. Hanna Shyshko also effectively combines practical activities with active participation in rule-making activities, as a co-author of a number of draft regulations.
Membership and activities:
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- She is included in the Register of Attorneys Who Provide Free Secondary Legal Aid
- Master of Law, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- trainings organized by the Legal Aid Coordination Centre, the Council of Europe and the Ukrainian Legal Aid Foundation; certificate on training and obtaining the status of a lawyer-coach
- attended the seminar “Successful appeal to the European Court of Human Rights: from theory to practice” in Strasbourg, organized by the European Centre for Legal Cooperation (CECJ) and the Council of Europe
- certificates of participation in events of professional development of lawyers organized by the Council of Advocates of the city of Kyiv and the Centre of internship and lawyers’ professional development