- Partner, patent lawyer
- Head of Intellectual Property Practice
- Head of Antitrust/Competition Law Practice
In 2012 Tatiana Sventozelska was certified as a Patent Attorney of Ukraine, registered in the State Register of Intellectual Property Representatives (Patent Attorneys) on January 25, 2013 under No. 414, and has in her career portfolio of more than 1,500 registered intellectual property objects in Ukraine and in other countries of the world.
Tetiana Sventozelska provides advice on registration and protection of intellectual property rights, provides services for the preparation and submission of documents for registration of trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility models, copyright (author’s right), applications for registration of trademarks under the Madrid system (extension, renewal of registrations), applications under the PCT procedure and agreements on transfer of rights and license agreements.
- Specialty “Jurisprudence”, qualification “Lawyer”, Kyiv National University of Internal Affairs, 2004-2008
- Master of Law (specialty “intellectual property”), Institute of Intellectual Property of the National University “Odessa Law Academy”, 2009-2011
- Course “Copyright and Related Rights”, Academy of WIPO, 2016
- Course “Trademarks, industrial designs and geographical indications”, Academy of WIPO, 2019
- Course Intellectual Property Law (Online), University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2020