- Advisor, Accounting Consultant
- Co-head of accounting, tax accounting practice and tax consulting
- Chief counsel of the Transfer Pricing School
Viktoriia Kobernyk specializes in accounting policies development, documentation management, accounting and tax accounting, control, analysis of financial and economic activity, control of financial sources use, arrangement of accounting practice, competencies and responsibilities breakdown.
She advises Ukrainian and foreign companies on accounting, tax and administrative accounting in different economic sectors and financial institutions; financial, statistical, tax and specific reporting; analysis of financial and commercial activity, tax planning and financial management.
A separate competence of Viktoriia is supporting inspections of tax, controlling and law enforcement agencies.
Recent client experience:
- Organization of accounting system, development of the accounting policy in view of the company’s specific activities
- Development of the accounting policy in view of the company’s specific activities and legal corporate form
- Assessment of the company’s financial condition
- Drafting managerial, financial and tax reports
- Support of tax inspections
- Restoration of accounting and tax accounting of the previous periods
- Taxation advice for individuals and preparation of tax returns on property and income for individuals (residents and non-residents)
- Economist. Specialty: Accounting and audit. National Academy of Municipal Administration
- Special course: Financial management. Kyiv Mohyla Business School