- Partner, attorney at law
- Head of financial instruments and project funding practice
- Head of combating financial fraud and corruption, forensic investigations practice
- Head of сompliance
Andrii has a high level of awareness of the Polish and Ukrainian business environment, successfully providing legal support to international companies entering the Ukrainian market and Ukrainian companies entering new European markets.
Advises clients on corporate governance, corporate business restructuring, access to financial resources, has experience in implementing compliance systems for business structures, advises on fraud and corruption risk management in the corporate sector, and has skills in conducting forensic investigations.
Andrii Romanchuk has a successful experience in supporting the entry of Ukrainian startups to the Polish market, he is a mentor of two accelerators, namely: Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge and ISE Corporate Accelerator. He consults participants of various programs on corporate law, financial instruments and intellectual property. His network of contacts includes representatives of venture funds (200 thousand-15 million euros), Mezzanine (10-100 million euros), PE (30-150 million euros) funds.
Andrii graduated from universities in the UK (Governance, Risk and Compliance), Poland (Finance and Accounting), and Ukraine (Law). Successfully provides legal support to international companies entering the Polish and Ukrainian markets. Started his career in Kyiv at EUCON Legal Group in 2009 and moved to Warsaw after 2014. His advice is determined by specific industry and client needs.
He is a certified specialist in the field of risk management and compliance, he obtained postgraduate education in 2014 – 2015 (Oxford).
He is a Certified Fraud Examiner, holds an international FIDIC certificate (Practical Use of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts, provided by AECU).
Andrii Romanchuk regularly takes part in various forums, conferences, and other venues dedicated to corporate, tax, transfer pricing, compliance in Ukraine and abroad.
Membership and activities:
- Counsel at the Transfer Pricing School
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA Ukraine)
- Partner of the TPA Global (Amsterdam)
Previous membership and activities:
- Ukrainian delegate to the Tax Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC in Paris) 2012-2016
- Secretary of the Tax and Customs Policy Committee at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) 2012-2016
- Member of the Tax Advisers Association of Ukraine, 205-2019
Recent client experience:
- Participation in international tax planning projects, financial planning and complex business structuring in various jurisdictions
- Participation in international projects of business restructuring aimed at efficient tax planning and asset protection
- Advising multinational companies on legal aspects of entry the Ukrainian market, as well as national businesses on their expansion strategies abroad
- Advice on commercialization of intellectual property rights and tax planning with the use of intangible assets
- Master of law, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting (Corporate Finances) Kozminski University/Kozminski Academy
- Legal programmes of London and Cambridge law schools
- Certified Professional, Governance, Risk & Compliance. Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk & Compliance. International Compliance Association, 2014 – 2015 (Oxford)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- International certificate FIDIC (Practical Use of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts, provided by AECU)
- Law Firm Management Training. Lincoln Law School of San Jose (California, USA), 2015
- GPW Growth – building the company’s value and entering a new development level