Andrii Romanchuk successfully provides legal support to international companies entering the Ukrainian market, as well as to big Ukrainian companies when entering the European markets. His advice is determined by specific industry and client’s needs.
Andrii advises on implementation of compliance systems for business in Ukraine and Polandthroughout audit-compliance and arranging complex inspections of adherence to legislative requirements. He advises international companies on drafting documentation, reports and implementation of transfer pricing systems.
He is aware of Ukrainian and Polish business environment.
Andrii is primarily focused on corporate, tax law and transfer pricing. He is experienced in tax planning, business restructuring, general corporate matters.
Andrii Romanchuk regularly takes part in various forums, conferences, and other venues dedicated to corporate, tax, transfer pricing, compliance in Ukraine and abroad.
Membership and activities:
- Counsel at the Transfer Pricing School
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA Ukraine)
- Partner of the TPA Global (Amsterdam)
- Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- Member of the Tax Advisers Association of Ukraine
Previous membership and activities:
- Ukrainian delegate to the Tax Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC in Paris) 2012-2016
- Secretary of the Tax and Customs Policy Committee at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) 2012-2016
Recent client experience:
- Participation in international tax planning projects, financial planning and complex business structuring in various jurisdictions
- Participation in international projects of business restructuring aimed at efficient tax planning and asset protection
- Advising multinational companies on legal aspects of entry the Ukrainian market, as well as national businesses on their expansion strategies abroad
- Advice on commercialization of intellectual property rights and tax planning with the use of intangible assets
- Master of law, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting (Corporate Finances) Kozminski University/Kozminski Academy
- Legal programmes of London and Cambridge law schools
- Certified Professional, Governance, Risk & Compliance. Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk & Compliance. International Compliance Association, 2014 – 2015 (Oxford)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- International certificate FIDIC (Practical Use of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts, provided by AECU)
- Law Firm Management Training. Lincoln Law School of San Jose (California, USA), 2015
- GPW Growth – building the company’s value and entering a new development level